- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services to you, Stop 4 Pop may collect the following information (“Personal Information”):
- Personal information such as your username, password, e-mail address and phone number when you register for a Stop 4 Pop account.
- We may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access Stop 4 Pop. For example, when you utilize our applications, we may collect your internet protocol (“IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on Stop 4 Pop, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Application. We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including personal information we have collected about you.
- We may receive and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when you accesses the Website.
- Communications between you and Stop 4 Pop.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Stop 4 Pop may collect information from the User, and the User agrees that Stop 4 Pop may use such information to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze usage, improve the content of Stop 4 Pop, product offerings, and to customiseStop 4 Pop’s content, layout, and services, in order to improve Stop 4 Pop and better tailor it to meet the needs of the User.
- To extend this personalized experience, Stop 4 Pop may track the IP address of a User’s device and save certain User data on the User’s device in the form of cookies. Stop 4 Pop uses this data to deliver web pages to the User upon request, to customize the site to the interests of the User, to measure traffic within the Application, and let advertisers know the geographic locations of the Users. Such portion of the User data provided by a User to Stop 4 Pop that may be personal or sensitive in nature, will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. User data of a general nature such as demographics may however be revealed to external parties.
- We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- In order to facilitate communications between you, your friends, and other Stop 4 Pop users.
- SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- We may share Personal Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Stop 4 Pop is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website, or post to any social media account owned and operated by Stop 4 Pop becomes available to the public. Once you have shared such information or made it public, the same may be re-shared by others, re-posted by Stop 4 Pop, or used by Stop 4 Pop for the purposes of analysis, research or studies.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users or third parties using the Website have copied or saved that information.
- Stop 4 Pop may share sensitive personal information of a User with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- We have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s password and User identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. Stop 4 Pop assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by the User, whether online or off-line.